Delete Badoo account: Cancel your account directly in 5 easy steps
If you no longer feel like Badoo and want to delete your account, this can be done in a few simple steps. If you have access to your own account, follow these 5 steps.
Uninstalling via your PC
Follow these steps to delete your profile:
- Log in via https://badoo.com. Log in to your account at the top right.
- Once you are logged in click on your ‘profile name’. Then click on the cogwheel and you will be taken to settings.
- Scroll all the way down. Here you see the option ‘delete account’. Click on it.
- Now a popup appears with a few options. Choose the option ‘Delete your account‘ and then click ‘Next’.
- You are now at the last step where you need to confirm that you actually want to cancel your account. To persuade you to stay a member, Badoo will offer you 3 days of free superpowers. Do you still want to cancel and don’t want to use this. Then click not on the big blue button, but on the text below ‘Delete your account’.
Remove Badoo app
It is also possible to delete your account from Badoo’s app. If you want to cancel your account this way, follow these steps:
- Open Badoo’s app on your mobile phone or tablet and click on the menu icon.
- Click on the cog you see next to your profile picture.
- You are now on the page where all settings are shown. Scroll down and click on the ‘Account’ option.
- Then you get a number of options. Choose the lower option ‘Delete account’.
- Just like when deleting your account from your computer, Badoo will now try to persuade you to stay a member. Choose ‘Delete Account’ again if you are sure you want to cancel your account.
- Then Badoo will also offer you free superpowers to persuade you to stay a member. If you are really sure, click ‘No, delete my account’.
- Finally, you will be asked to give a reason, choose a reason and click ‘Delete Account’.
So, it worked, if you followed the steps above your profile has been removed from Badoo. If you change your mind, you have 30 days to reactivate your account. If you don’t do this, your account will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
Now you can also remove the app from your phone, you don’t need it anymore.
Delete an unwanted Badoo account
Has anyone unwantedly created a profile on Badoo with your details? For example by copying your data from Facebook or Instagram? This is very annoying and fortunately there is a solution. To delete this account there are several options, you can request both Badoo and google to delete this page. We advise you to do both, so you can get rid of this quickly.
How can I delete a Badoo account without access?
You no longer have access to your badoo account? Then Badoo has provided a form in which you can request to remove your profile from google. Please fill in the following form https://badoo.com/google-removal.phtml.
Submit deletion request to Google
It is also possible to directly request google to remove your profile link from the search results. You can do this by filling in the form at https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061.